Friday, September 11, 2009

This year's 9/11

I didn't remember that 9/11 was this Friday, I knew the date but forgot the significance and I am very sorry because we should never forget the one's that died...I struggle everyday with the death of Mom and I can't ever imagine not having a day I don't think about her.
Along with that- comes my fear of death and dying - maybe this is showing me that life does go on.

I had my first Skype conversation with Brian today and I loved being able to see him as we talked. I look forward to getting my new webcam delivered so I can Skype back. The day was gloomy and really raining all day long. My arm is acting up so we stayed home, ordered from Joe's and relaxed. I did get the original V mini-series and it reminds me that I didn't miss much being busy raising kids during the 80's. The main problem are the snot nose kids that keep throwing a monkey wrench into the works. It seems on par with the original Battlestar Galactica. I saw the first V series episode while I was at Comi-con and I look forward to seeing the new V this next TV season. It seem similar to the new Battlestar.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The new V looked really cool at Comicon. I can't wait to see what happens as the show progresses.

I have a webcam as well. Once you get your camera I would love to skype chat with you sometime to catch up on everything going on in PA and with you guys :)