Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just updated

Some time as gone by since my last post. I have been busy tracking my pain and keeping my family’s medical problems on the up side. Jenni had another KIDNEY STONE it seems that the stone that had been lodged in her kidney decided this would be the time to “go on the move”. She had another harrowing trip to the ER which expressed itself by the usual vomiting and demanding something for pain. A few days rest and the pains have gone whether she passed the stone is up for discussion only time will tell if the journey of Jenni’s kidney stone is over. Brian has been experiencing rashes and some general being uncomfortableness since moving into his apartment in Philly but he is dealing with them as they come along with reviewing his tetanus shot status which is he is up to date on all his shots. My Dad had a flare up of his “4th of July injury of ‘09” just on a different spot Carl has been doing the changing of the bandage. I have had a reoccurrence of shingles only this time it is on my face- a dot on my nose with pain radiating under my left eye area. I laughed when I received my diagnosis because it was just the icing on the cake of all the ridiculous illnesses we have experienced. Now Glenn has had a normal problem meaning that he had a double knee replacement surgery and appears to be doing well. Gary could not let Glenn up stage him so he twisted his knee coming up stairs, the doctor told him after doing X-rays that he has arthritis and the twist aggravated it. Gary will just have to take it easy; he is back to work now.

No comments: