Tuesday, August 15, 2017

The beginning of a new world order ?

January 22, 2017
 It is just days after Donald Trump has been sworn in as the 45th president of the United States  which was overshadowed by violent protest and many groups  across the country participating in Million Women Marches across the country. The unrest  that can be seen on our country is unprecedented  in the past  I had disagreements with our  Presidents  policies but I was never in such fear as I am  with the President we have now. The country is so divided it's difficult to even openly discuss your views the woman living next to me  Sarabelle changed her political party from Democrat to Republican I believe after Barack Obama became president which to me means there must be a very deep underlying distrust of  blacks and people that are different. The fact that in the last eight years being "gay,  or transgender", a woman  running for president  blacks fighting for what they deserve frighten people.  Liberals  agendas  oppressing the white man sadly people are hurting I've seen banks and car companies being bailed out and the American dream being set by the wayside  you no longer can see your way out of poverty and everyone is angry.

No comments: