Sunday, July 12, 2009

After talking

Today Gary, Brian and I were talking and an innocence comment was made, “in 20 years you will be 80…” which is a true statement however I just had never thought of the rest of my life in that manner. The first time I ever took my age seriously was when I turned 47. At that time it… the thing that pops up saying- YOUR GETTING OLD occurred. I was flummoxed for quite a while but you don’t have an alternative either you age or you stop living. The last 2 weeks with my family coming together and Dad getting so sick but determined to live… I saw the desire for survival much clearer. I will have to give more thought to living my life and not putting off living as much as I have recently. I spent the beginning of my life working to get into the profession I knew I was destine for. Then I spent the next 20 years getting the family I wanted. The following 15 or so years taking care of the family I came from and the family I was lucky enough to either marry or give birth too. Now I have to give some thought to the next 20 years. When I come to some conclusions, I will write about.

No comments: