Monday, August 10, 2009

When a woman becomes ashamed of her body

I watched this interview and was draw to the question of WHEN DOES A WOMAN LEARN TO BE ASHAMED OF HER BODY - reading this I story I remember when I had those feeling pushed on me, I was 5 years old I remember and a neighborhood father said, "don't you think you should be wearing shirt" - what gave him the authority to discuss such a sensitive topic with a 5 year old. I hated that man from that day on, it makes no sense. Despite my experience I would guess that every women has her moment we just have to hope that we can make a change in the next generation!A QUOTE FROM THE INTERVIEW"...Matter defended his use of a picture of a nine-year old girl. “…what it represents to me is a question of at what point does a girl become a woman and learn that her body is something that needs to be covered up and something she needs to be ashamed of?”

No comments: