Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I told you, we fight for life



Watch CBS News Videos Online- get past the commercial
I have been saying for years that I don't want anyone near the PLUG if I am on life support or in a VEGETATIVE STATE. The big doctor seem to believe that they always know best. Funny thing they don't. It makes me think of the Shivley woman who was starved to death because "they" knew best. I just want people to be more questioning if you feel something follow those feelings...we only have one life and everyone should be given every chance to live that life. I am sure many people think, if I was restricted like Karen...l would push myself into a life packed life. Well that would be your choice and that is what everyone deserves. Life is a privilege and we should respect how every one chooses to live it.

No comments: