Saturday, April 3, 2010

Another Great Weekend

I am preparing for another trip this weekend this time I will have a passenger my Dad and my trusty Garmin to help keep my Dad in line. I am hoping that Dad and the Garmin don't get into hugh fight over which way is the best way to go! We stop at Brian's for Pizza- homemade pizza (rising in the car as we drive), Liz is driving up from Washington for dinner then taking Dad down to her house for the weekend. On Sunday Brian and I are driving to Liz's house on for Easter dinner.
I am resting after driving down with my Dad to Baltimore we had pizza for dinner on Friday at Brian's apartment. Dad and Liz went on to Washington for the weekend we are meeting up with them on Sunday for a delicious Easter dinner.
Jenni has returned back in the Good Old USA I am hoping to call her tomorrow so she can discuss the pictures she took in Italy.
Brian and I started our weekend by checking out his new work at the studio- it goes without saying that his work was wonderful, we also dropped into a Kohl's for some shopping and finished at the Lexington Food Market- now that is a gigantic market. we picked up some supplies for dinner.
Gary is surviving at home he has been invited to his neighbors for Easter dinner....I am glad he is going but I have spent many days at home alone while Gary is away and NEVER have I been invited to anything at their house. I bake all the cookies and cakes that we give to them at Christmas and I talk with them but I guess they think maybe a woman can take care of herself on the other hand it makes up for the many times my family knew Gary was home on Thanksgivings, & Easter when I worked he would be left at home alone.

No comments: