Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fat Tuesday


I did discuss yesterday Bio-identical hormone replacement. I know what the frack does that have to do with me? If the doctors we visit are not knowledgeable, how can they give us the proper care? I remember when Brian was 10 years old and we went to an ENT doctor to have the inside of his nose cauterized, the doctor said that he read that Tourette Syndrome was a disorder but had no idea what it entailed. This was not the only doctor that did not know about T.S. so what can you do, just go along, and hope that you fall into the care of a “good” doctor. It just makes me so mad; I am tired of doing all the work for my health care. It might be that my pain shapes so much, how I view the world. It is just so frustrating. I did explain to my doctor about the Bio-identical hormones and gave him the name of the women leading the charge. I will ask him again when I see him for my yearly physical. I will also keep my eye open for a new doctor with more up to date skills. Being my doctor is a service like every other service and if someone can do a better job and care I will change doctors.
Liz is home… she did it; she took the 24’ ladder off the truck, carried it to the pole on her shoulder, secured it to the phone pole, and then climbed the ladder and the pole to the TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Liz, I don’t know anyone except “crazy” Jenni who would do that, so great job Liz.
I also made delicious hot cross buns for FAT TUESDAY.

No comments: