Friday, February 20, 2009

I am back

I am back boy was the pain bad- I was able to do a few little projects but basically I have been on the bench as they say just trying not to move waiting for the pain to stop. I think it was related to change in barometric pressure. You hear about a tornado, I feel it.
I am just getting back into the swing of things. Gary’s basketball season is winding down. Brian is waiting to hear from his schools and working on new pieces of art. He will be moving into his new studio by March - I will post pictures. Jenni is skiing tonight and I hope to have pictures so I will post them also. Liz is on her way to Cleveland, Ohio I believe. On Sunday she starts her training on climbing poles and fixing the lines so I guess she could be a “line man” but Liz just called and said that the people that dig the holes and put up poles are line man, the “splitters” do the work that she is learning- they work with fixing and placing the lines to get the phones to work properly.

No comments: