Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Brian has some nice pictures

I wanted to give a shout out to Brian or should I say KhingKOBRA because he has some very nice pictures that he has taken lately. Here is his link: http://khingkobra.blogspot.com/
I have been cutting fresh flowers and then I took tulips out of an arrangement sent to me by a very special person and Brian did a beautiful job photographing them. Please take the time to check them out.
Jenni's house buying is coming soon, her FHA loan inspectors found some wood outside on two window sills and on the garage door that needed to be repainted so that is how she spent her Mother's Day. Jenni, her realtor and the realtor's mother repainted the areas listed above so she is waiting for FHA loan people to then give the ok.... if that happens she is on for Friday to purchase her very first home.
I am very proud of both Brian and Jenni. By-the-By Gary's 6oth birthday is coming up on the 24th of May! Yes the big 60, it sounds unbelievable because I know that in both our heads we are not anywhere near that age but we are both happy to be celebrating any day and everyday.
Jenni is coming home for the Big Day that we still have no plans to do anything or even what to buy the old man. Anyone out there have a gift suggestion email me including you Gary if you ever read my BLOG.

No comments: