Monday, May 31, 2010

Talked with the Doc

Talked with my Doc about the side effects my meds where causing me, I was instructed to reduce my dosage by one-half and then to keep a journal of my symptoms. I followed those instructions and I am feeling much better. The heart palpation has greatly reduced along with the inability to sleep and the jitters. I did have one episode of anger (throwing a TV remote), which had abated and been replaced by crying unfortunately the Wellbutrin forced it to the surface again but it has not returned since my dosage has been decreased. In addition, the core “chronic pain” causes havoc and fuels my overall state of mind. Nevertheless, I feel that I am headed in the right direction for now

1 comment:

KhingKOBRA said...

I am so glad to hear that you are going in the right direction, you can't ask for more than that...