Friday, May 7, 2010

Today in Williamsport


Today in Williamsport, the weather was great. Dad was to come for a Pizza dinner but I was afraid to heat up the house because the oven has to go to 450 degrees to cook so I decided to go the grilling route. Yes, I decided to cook on the grill, which is usually Gary’s domain, but when I was unsure of how it would turn out and to eliminate and argument I was in charge. The dough seemed fine in the beginning my chair perched right next to the grill while listening to the end of a Connelly mystery but the heat somehow got away and a portion of the bottom burned the top had to be broiled but it was eatable. After supper, I looked up and Paul was driving his motorcycle up the front path. I am sure it was some prodding from Liz to get Mary Ann over here to show us the vehicle- I was question the reality of “the bike” talk. We never saw any pictures, of course, I knew there was a bike, and that they had been just too busy to share their fun

No comments: