Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The slide show I posted is what Gary watches during Little League... enough about him back to me.
Everyone will be glad to hear that we bought the tile, now we wait until the tiler is ready, I will post pictures when it is done.
Now, here is a survey that I enjoyed answering, if anyone reading would like to share their answers I would love to hear your responses to the questions.

Pam sent me a survey and I find it interesting so here we go:


1. What time did you get up this morning? Anywhere from 6am to 2pm depending on my pain
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Wally… loved it
4. What is your favorite TV show? Mad Men
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Slim fast shake
6. What is your middle name? Elizabeth
7. What food do you like the least? Fish, chicken, turkey lot of vegetable and food I haven’t made myself
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Not into music at the moment
9. What kind of car do you drive? Van
10. Favorite Sandwich? Cheesesteak

No comments: