Friday, August 29, 2008

The week-end is here

The tiler was here and finished my kitchen tile, Gary laughs that I will never be done redecorating ... well that is probably true. If I had lots of money and the energy I could go on a whirlwind shopping spree but still find something I forgot to buy. I found that my camera has even more features so I hope to take some interesting pictures and I will post them as soon as I get them. Go..... Penn State, they play tomorrow. A school that has only had a football team for 3 years... how the mighty have fallen.
Vinnie was here for dinner, he looked good, although his legs are swollen. I listened to his lungs and heart sounds, everything seemed alright but he said he wanted to decrease the lasix (unless he already did and that is why his legs are swollen- he is a tricky old man). I am so naive- I trust he is going to follow the doctors instructions. I will have to put pressure on him this weekend to spill the beans about the lasix.
A great site, check it out: http://travel.nytimes.com/2008/08/31/travel/31hours.html?ei=5070&emc=eta1

No comments: