Monday, September 15, 2008

Wilbur Ross: Possibly a Thousand Banks Will Close


entire information at:http://www.cnbc.com/id/26710362

How do we keep doing this- in the article they say this is like the 1990's... how do we not learn. Is it that a new group of men (but it is men that get to the top) that need to get rich they build their empires on the backs of the working class, then hide their money or make so much that if they lose a few million it won't bother them then they put the screws to the rest of us. Why don't we stop this!

I know I sound like a nut... but why can't we as a species just work, I don't care if some people make lots of money... I don't like to Jet all over and go to parties nite and day. But we should be civilized enough to be less greedy. If the lenders were not so greedy to get commissions... oh I don't know, maybe I'll just try to run for Vice President!

No comments: