Friday, January 2, 2009

Quiet Day

I had a quiet day today, went out to lunch with Mary Ann to a cafe in downtown Williamsport. The place was very crowded; I was surprised because you never see anyone downtown. If only the rest of the area could become revitalized, I always loved to shop downtown except for one time when the women that owned Lucasi thought "my kids" were acting wildly. When I was a the shoe store and "Frank... somebody" helped me after Brian dislocated his elbow by running away from me and Jenni was running through the racks. We ended up at the Peds Doc's office and he slipped Brian's arm back into place. Gary saw the Neurologist today he is doing fine...he too was amazed by Gary's recover from his stoke. He advises that Gary do nothing but monitor himself... a Carotid Endarterectomy is such a dangerous operation that he wants Gary to not have the surgery and have a new study every year to monitor his condition. Brian is working on a new painting at his studio. Penn State Lost in the Rose Bowl.

No comments: