Thursday, January 29, 2009

The World Goes Round

No much happening here, I am trying to find a doctor that would be able to treat me as a "whole person"- someone who is up to date on the Physiology of the human body which is: "The biological study of the functions of living organisms and their parts". My body hit a rough patch in 1990 and I have tried talking to my Family Doc, Endocrinologist, and my GYN Doc and everyone has the same answer.... you are normal nothing I can do but as I had to do for Brian, which took until he was 10 I will start fighting back! I wonder if other people go through crap like this. I don't smoke, don't drink, I do like a cookie or two before bed but you have to have atleast one vice! Well everyone will be thrilled to hear my MRI of the brain is normal! The "aphasia" I have been experiencing is from something else so I will add that to my list.
By the way Jenni was made "treasurer of the Rugby team" anything to do with money Jenni loves so congratulations to her. She also get a discount on her dues.

No comments: