Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A new blog

I am back...well what is happening? Jenni won her case today, neither parent showed up to contest the court from terminating their parental rights... sad but Jenni has been working on that case since last summer. The children are with a very nice family and are doing very well. Also Jenni came in 3rd again this week in trivia, she says that the other teams must be cheating and also they are way old.... like Gary & I so they know a lot more... not fair. Brian's studio is coming along, what is nice is the complex main office moved into the space next to him so lots of coming and going of all kinds of people. Brian put up a sign on the door "artist at work" not really it is a sign with his picture. Gary and I are getting a make over on our "GARAGE" isn't that romantic well it is needed.... there will be before and after pictures, they start work tomorrow. Oh the best news for last- Gary has an abscess tooth, one root died on Sunday night. Boy that was painful... I had to put my nursing cap on to help and he woke up feeling better. But a root canal is to follow next week! Jenni failed her RADON test so she hopes she can get the seller to pay for the ventilation fix which is $750 dollars- she said growing up and having adult bills along with problems. Well that is all for tonight.

2 comments:

hiker mom said...

What score did Jenni get on her RAdon test? I just got my score today; 1/7 Pico Curies per liter (pCi/L) which is below the I.P.A. recommended action level of 4.0 pCi/L. Keep me posted on her house progress. It is so exciting. Lee

hiker mom said...

I meant 1.7 and EPA recommended! sloppy me