Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Remembering Mom"s Birthday


I am remembering Mom's birthday today. I have included a video of a 2002 birthday party for Mom at my house hope everyone can watch and enjoy.
Jenni called in the results for Trivia last nite... she passed on that a scandal has occurred within the league and she is not going to stand for it. The Dewie Decimators had nine people on the team and they have been warned that the limit is eight! So they lost last nite but the ruling is under protest. I will keep you informed.
I am going for a massage today... I know it means nothing to anyone else but I love a good massage.
I have included A VOTE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE SO REMEMBER TO VOTE!
Check out Brian's website and his lastest Video Blog at http://khingkobra.blogspot.com/

No comments: