Monday, October 6, 2008

Our First Day

My damn computer is in the shop so I am using my old laptop and it goes very, very slow! I love to blog so this is driving me crazy. Well, I will start off my blog with last Friday, the first day of our anniversary celebration. Gary and I talked about celebrating our anniversary, the first 5 years we went away in the fall it is our favorite time of year. After Jenni was born we never went out of town, which was ok, but I do miss our trips. Last year we went to Oregon in September, this year will be the first time in over 30 years that we will have gone away on our anniversary. Our first day was punctuated by a “police action” which delayed us for 2 1/2 hours. We entered the Lincoln Tunnel at 5 and got out at 7:30. The Police action involved a bottle of Snappel at the entrance of one of the tunnels, we had room service and stayed in. The hotel was lovely.

No comments: