Friday, October 24, 2008


Liz called me today and we talked about her being trained as a lineman... she has started her virtual training. She has a controller for her computer and that is how she gets her "on the job training". That sounds real safe and in Detroit Michigan to boot.
I am sorry I missed James coming into town... so if you are reading this, I am sorry I missed you.
Dad was here for pizza on Friday... he is going to the Harmonia for dinner and a concert on Saturday. Madeline has arrived home from what she said was a wonderful trip.
Jenni had a bad week but she finds the work very rewarding. My dream of being a nurse, is hard to let go. They are regulating that we have to get CEU which I agree with but I have decided to go retired. I will save that for tomorrows post.
Brian made a wonderful area to keep his paintings... the problem is his painting are so large. I wish we had a big place to keep his work. His studio is coming along they are butting up walls.

No comments: