Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Saturday

On Saturday of our vacation we got up and got all day passes for the subway only $7.50, then up to Balthazar's Restaurant for their famous French Toast (featured on Martha Stewart)... I have put pictures on the web site. Then we went to the Tenement museum, the Reuben Museum, Madison Park that had tree house instillation, and a lot of other places just walking around. This damn old laptop will not upload my pictures so I am trying to put them on the display to the left of this post otherwise I will post when I get my new computer fixed. Oh I forgot Liz was rear ended in her car... lots of damage to car but Liz is okay. Jenni is busy working on first trial in awhile... good luck Jenni. Gary has been very busy getting ready for the Homecoming weekend and the golf tournment... which is being named in Tom Croyles name. Gary is going to play... wish him luck! Jenni came in 3rd but beat the Dewey Decimators so it is ok.

No comments: