Thursday, October 30, 2008

Why do some excel?

I want to start out by saying that I am happy with my Life.
I watched a show tonight and the premise was that one man paid $500,000 for another man’s life. This included everything… his name; college degrees (archeologist), anything he did, research, and the main man would just walk away and start over. This got me to thinking; you hear of people coming from nothing and making it big. Was it their ambition, luck, who they knew, money that makes one man achieve more than the guy standing right next to him. At Dad’s work a man we know well got “Employee of the Institution”, yet another example. On the show the man how took over the main man’s life took the career, friends, and relationship and ran with it. He made a huge find (archeology), had friends eating out of his hands, money, and women. The main man, who gave everything up, had spent the $500,000 dollar on bad investments and other bad ideas. So he was jealous and he killed the imposter so he could cash in again on the fame and wealth the other man had made. Just my thoughts for today.
Joe Biden came to Williamsport.

No comments: