Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"All the NEWS that I feel like reporting"

My buttock hurts, I had a tiny benign growth removed, and it is not healing as I would like and it just bugs me. Then my foot hurts today- at my massage appointment today she worked for 5 minutes on my foot and now it is telling me that it does not like to be touched so stop! I made two calzone today; they looked good but I did not care for it. The calzone was done ok but it needed an extra something and I did not have it today. There is an update on trivia from Wisconsin. Well Jenni’s team lost last night but they are winning the overall when you count the points. The big upset is a team coming from out of nowhere- “Team-Team” (yes a stupid name but Wisconsin). The Dewi Decimators are almost out of here… but it will come down to the wire for this “TRIVIA CHALLENGE in MILWAUKEE,” stay tuned…
Here is a video clip of the view and it also captures how I feel about the idiots running these companies, they made cars they wanted to make. They gambled and lost but the people that will lose will be the workers. The House Committee asked the car makers if they would take less money and one man said he would take a $1.00 salary the other two Presidents of the Car Companies were very unsure, yes they like their $20,000,000 million dollar salary… how do you spend that much money!

No comments: