Thursday, November 6, 2008

ING is irksome

I started out with saying that I had a quiet day but the more I thought about it the more I remembered. I was checking my money accounts last nite and then I thought of what Jenni said to me and got upset. It has to do with ING, every time you turn around Jenni is getting money for signing up for accounts. Gary and I have had an account with ING for 20 years so I said to myself what the heck is up with that. At 1am last night, I decided what I was going to do and I started my plan. I got the info I needed and started writing a letter because I want to complain by snail mail, email and maybe by phone. I- have –had- it! I will let you know if I get anywhere with my complaining. I put a shoot out to Madeline, she has had cataract surgery on Monday. From what I hear she is doing well. Going for tonight- have a good day.

No comments: