Friday, November 14, 2008

Carl's Pain

Today we have the 1st 4 star Female General. I am not a military person but there is a need to have people defend our society as a whole. Knowing that a woman is finally at the top is something to be proud of as a country.
I found out today that Carl has an infected tooth- antibiotics for that (that is a story, his Dentist is out of his office and his partner didn't take Carl's insurance so he went to Disalvo's home and got a script- told you), then recovering from Carpal Tunnel surgery (had to transcript the longest O-bit I have ever seen (over $1000.00 onto a computer plus other fussy little details he needed to do) now he had a MRI because he can't stand the pain going down his arms or arm not sure. I feel so bad. He called about something else and we talked, I have a sling that might help so Pam came and got it. Pam also invited us up for Thanksgiving dinner which I think was so kind but we are GOING WEST OR BUST to see our lovely Jenni who better be cleaning for us. Only kidding Jenni.

1 comment:

dontknow said...

Hope Carl feels better soon!