Friday, November 7, 2008

The end of the week

I don't have much to say but everyday seems a little better because I don't have to listen or pay attention to W anymore. It is so pleasant to see President Elect Obama on the screen. I did see a new report about people in the US rushing out to buy any kind of gun they can because the new President will be taking away their very freedom. I don't think Obama is going to do that but NOW THEY KNOW HOW WE FELT FOR THE past 8 years. I truly don't think Obama is going to change the laws, maybe restricting semi-automatic guns but time will tell. Carl had surgery on his wrist for carpel tunnel. I think he will have the other one done at another time. Maddy is not coming up to visit us in Williamsport she scheduled a Colonoscopy and we will miss her.

No comments: