Saturday, November 22, 2008

Carl is doing fine

I am as surprised as anyone can be but Carl had his surgery today, they found a loose bone floating around that was pushing on a nerve so they removed it and he did come through the surgery without any complications. I called him at the hospital and he did seem fine. But I worry that Carl will push himself to much. Pam is planning on going to NY the day after Thanksgiving. (Carl was to go before the surgery) I hope Pam has a great time, I have taken the kids in alone and done alright. Carl is staying home I hope. Grand-dad keeps trying to get Carl to NY via wheelchair etc. Grand-dad just doesn't understand. Carl should be coming home tomorrow if anyone want to call or what ever. I had the same surgery many years age and you do have to rest. When they do the surgery they put staples in your head and hock you to an apparatus that pulls your neck so they can see see the vertebra... his muscles in his neck will be sore and tired.
Penn State won and hurrah Jo-Pa is staying on.

No comments: