Sunday, November 16, 2008

Making it Work

I am sorry I missed yesterday, but I have been working almost non-stop to get my software to work to produce the ART SHOW project and it is driving me crazy... I wouldn't do it if it wasn't fulfilling in the end. I am just getting to know this software so be patient. Found out from Carl that he has several ruptured disc in his upper neck so now he has to decide what to do.
Jenni has been off having work and fun, she did get to go to Chicago. It is not New York. Gary was busy doing football and basketball games all....weekend. Gary and I have had some really good discussions this weekend and I can see that we are both trying and that is always a good thing. Jenni has informed me that her team is tied for winner with the Dewi Decimators and one of the male Decimators winked at her on Face Book before he knew who she was so is it a devious blot by the other team or could it just be fortune putting "her" hat in the ring. Good luck Jenni on Tuesday.

No comments: