Sunday, December 28, 2008

After the ....

Liz has written again- "Sorry I haven't been in contact in a few days, Luxor hotel had no internet access at all and the internet cafes in town were so slow that I couldn't even log on. We are in Aswan now arrived last night, the hotel is on it's own island so the only access on a off is by boat. So now can say that there isn't a mode of transportation that I haven't used. We are here until tomorrow then fly back to Cairo and get the plane back the next morning so I will be talking to you soon." I am glad to hear Liz is well... the places she talks about it sound so exotic and old world...yes I know they are thousands of years old but it just seems "fantastic".
We are home from our travels and we had a wonderful holiday with all of our families.

No comments: