Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve

A message from Liz

Merry Xmas Eve!!!

Just got back from the day trip to Alexandria, I don't know how many times it will take me to learn not to take a road trip in a third world country. We left at 8 am this morning and just got back, traffic was a nightmare. Other than that we leave for Luxor tomorrow morning. I tried to call Dad today on that crazy phone of mine, I got through but he couldn't hear me, I could hear him though. So tell him it was me this morning trying to wish him a Merry Xmas. Now the phone doesn't work again so I think i will give up on that.Have a great time tonight, I miss you all and will write when I get to Luxor.
Brian has a beautiful picture of a Cardinal, my favorite bird because of the red so check it out
http://khingkobra.blogspot.com/

No comments: