Tuesday, December 9, 2008

News

No much happening, Gary had a CAT scan to see why red blood cells in urine probably nothing but better to be safe. We when out to get Christmas tree because the temperature became more tolerable to go outside- it seems like a short one but we will have to wait and see. I video taped the fireplace so I can have a DVD so.... I can watch it without making a fire. Brian put in his Yale application... another just have to wait and see thing to do. Jenni has been very busy with a trial, she picked a jury yesterday, not heard from her today. Liz got a Blackberry so if any problems in Egypt she can call home (I am very happy about that). The NYT stock is now so low- the economy is so depressing... then we have the Governor of Illinois is trying to sell the seat vacated by Obama to the highest bidder, I am afraid to listen to any news.

No comments: