Friday, December 12, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas

I talked with Liz today and in January she is to go to San Diego for training. All I can say is that I have been watching the bad weather up and down the East coast and I am really worried for Liz but time will tell. Liz leave on the 20th for Egypt... that must be so exciting. I just don't have the energy to go and do anything myself. I have been getting ready for the holidays, all 3 Spies did decorating from dawn to late in the evening. I finally found a 20" round train set that fits on the front room table with Brian we are getting it ready to be revealed... I will put it on the Blog when it is ready. I shot video of the fireplace and I am editing it and that also will make an appearance on the blog. I was out shopping and for 2 weeks before Christmas it didn't seem very crowded. Well I will continue to keep you informed.

No comments: